Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- University Degree (BSc) or equivalent, ideally Manufacturing / Engineering /Quality/ Logistics based
- Previous Experience in a manufacturing environment, covering a broad range of activities and operations (e.g. Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance/Logistics / Safety) and in delivering of improvement initiatives and/or culture change year on year resulting in both financial and non financial benefit, and behavioural change
- Good level of understanding of Lean / Sigma (Master Black Belt / Black Belt / Green belt- possible)
- Fluent in French and English
- Problem solving in the context of site goals
- People change management concepts and practice
- Training skills
- Project planning and execution management
The Site GPS (GSK Production System) Practitioner role exists to deploy and embed the GPS into a Site to deliver the Business Strategy and improve Business Performance (Quality, Safety, Service, Cost, and Innovation).
A member of the Site GPS team (line report to the Site GPS Lead) the Site GPS Practitioner is accountable for :
1. Supporting the site teams in GPS roll-out; making sure that GPS is being used to develop the capability of all the Site personnel to implement day to day continuous improvement activities.
2. Helping ensure the day to day continuous improvement activities result in a continuous improvement in the Site Performance towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero Waste.
3. Conducting ‘self assess’ the Site vs. the GPS Maturity matrices and to support the site to close any gaps.
4. Coaching / train the Site teams in GPS.
5. Supporting the Regional GPS teams in any “Turnaround Deployment of GPS” in their site
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.