Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
As successful Medical Advisor Respiratory, you are eager and passionate about continuously keeping yourself up-to-date on any medical or research related development and you appreciate sharing this information. You continuously exchange with doctors and scientists in Switzerland and feel comfortable in our fast moving and international environment.
You possess furthermore the following qualifications and competencies:
• Medical Doctor with clinical experience in Respiratory or similar
• Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar branch
• Energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills
• Highly motivated team person with excellent service orientation and social skills
• Fluent in German, French and English, written and spoken
As Medical Advisor Respiratory at our GSK site in Bern / Münchenbuchsee, you are a medical expert in the field of Respiratory. Your goal is to engage in a balanced scientific dialogue with doctors and other medical experts to ensure that GSK medicines are used appropriately and thereby benefit patients' health.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• Communication of scientific data to and advice seeking from external experts
• Delivery of balanced, scientific presentations to scientists and other customers
• Work as strategic partner with commercial colleagues to develop materials that add value to the Respiratory field
• Design and provide trainings to GSK medical representatives
• Be the point of contact for medical or scientific questions of your external and internal stakeholders and thereby establish trustful relationships
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.