Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
New Business Development Director
As a successful New Business Development Director, you have a strong experience of working in a global organization and market. Further more you have demonstrated ability to lead and influence within a matrix organization and to integrate complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas.
• University Degree. MBA preferred
• 15+ years of experience in a FMCG or Healthcare company,
• Developing Markets, Innovation and P&L experience
• Business Development / M&A experience
• Demonstrated ability to sort through complex and conflicting data to come to point of view
• Track record of recommendations to senior leadership that demonstrate managerial courage
• Strong understanding of financial measurements and tracking
• Ability to lead and influence within a matrix organization, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
• Knowledge of complex regulatory environments
• Demonstrated ability to build new capabilities and enroll the organization in the change required
• Excellent presentation and communications skills
Your responsibilities include :
• Category Business Step Change programs. Own and lead complex cross-category (above brands) programs that will benefit (speed and cost) from a common category approach
o New business development in the area of devices/wearables/new technology where a major step change is needed
Define in collaboration with the brand groups and key functions the common category approach to investment models, validation models and business models
Define in collaboration with the NBD and innovation group the strategy to ‘leapfrog’ competition and get ahead on the devices agenda.
o Developing markets growth which requires centralized category coordination in approach and capabilities
Focus on driving a central approach with very fast deliverables addressing the key barriers to the category expansion in developing markets
Collaborate with the brand groups and GILs to ensure common approaches and synergies are continuously and constantly evaluated for the implementation of scale and speed
• M&A: Work with the BD&L group to develop and advance the M&A agenda
• Portfolio :Own and lead the synthesis of the Category product portfolio (including the product, packaging, commercial, and communication innovation) with clear indications on stage gate, risk profile, Net Present Value, NPV per stage gate key deliverables etc. by integrating the existing systems and plans into one master plan. Link all research, upstream projects, and Business Development & Licensing projects and ensure a balanced risk portfolio
o Own resources prioritization and gaps across portfolio as well as all request for new resources
o Own the portfolio NPV of different stages from ideation to launch
o Input into platform and Category budget, resource allocation, key milestones and strategies
• Strategic Planning: Lead the strategic planning for the whole category including M&A agenda
o Enrol all functions and external stakeholder in a transformative approach in the category
o Develop the 5/10 years plans for the category
• Chief of Staff: Act as a Chief of Staff to the Category Senior VP in all matters related with category operating rhythm and key priorities as well as lead the category agenda
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.