Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Financial Reporting Analyst (fix-term contract - 12 months)
As a successful Financial Reporting Analyst, you show strong sense of urgency, high customer focus and the ability to explain complex finance processes to Non Finance employees.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• 2-3 years experience with financial reporting, accounting and consolidation
• Understanding of Pre profit elimination concept for inventory
• Understanding of corporate process in listed Multinationals
• Proven ability to analyse and resolve new reporting and accounting related issues in an independent way
• Ability to work with a lot of global stakeholders in a multinational over the whole globe
• Closed collaboration with the Finance team in Basel and stakeholders in the UK based HQ
• Excellent requirements gathering and problem solving experience
• Presentation and reporting writing skills
• Sense of urgency, however calm under pressure - Resilient, autonomous and flexible
• Willing to work in a fast paced environment and handling various priorities at the same time
• High level of accuracy of the work
• Strong Proficiency in MS Excel
• Excellent level of English (spoken& written English), another majority language of Switzerland like French or German would be a plus
As a Financial Reporting Analyst based in Nyon, you will ensure proper reporting of Nyon related numbers into the GSK reporting tool during this transition period from Novartis to GSK, you will also handle the complex Treasury related activities for the supply Hub Nyon.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• Monthly adjustments / reclassifications of the submitted numbers to ensure, that the GSK consolidation processes work properly – this task is crucial as the Nyon based legal entity still submits the numbers into the Novartis owned reporting tool, although Nyon is already part of GSK
• Ensure proper profitability reviews – essential for GTS (GlaxoSmithKline Trading Services) to meet target profit agreed, also vital for GSK Group to ensure process for managing Group profit is accurate and robust.
• Treasury: weekly deals to buy and sell foreign currencies to ensure, that Nyon is not running into any liquidity risk
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.