Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SAP Project - Production Execution Subject Matter Expert (fix-term 12-13 months)
In order to be successful in this role, you have strong analytical and conceptual skills. With you strong communication skills, you must also be able to translate business requirements into reliable IT solutions and processes.
In addition, you convince with the following skills:
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a regulated environment (Pharma, Food,...)
- Previous experience of structured project management methodologies
- Strong IT skills: MSOffice (Excel) and SAP are a must
- Fluent in French and English
As a Production Execution Representative and Subject Matter Expert (SME) based in Nyon, your responsibility will be to represent the Production Execution within the implementation of SAP (as part of the joint-venture integration program). The focus of your role is to understand the business environment of the production execution area and to "translate" requirements in order to enable creation of value added IT solutions.
Furthermore, you role includes the following responsibilities:
• Ensure that production, logistic and GMP requirements are included in the scope of the project
• Design future production processes
• Reviews and ensures consistency of projects scopes and priorities
• Lead and contribute to the creation of the functional specifications and user acceptance test
• Reports on progresses, risks and opportunities both from project and quality standpoints to a steering committee
• Lead appropriate escalations as the projects demand
• Respect and make GMP standards be respected
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.