Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Automation and CSV Engineer - fix term contract 18 months
As a successful Automation and CSV Engineer, you are a passionate, pro-active team player and always eager to develop your competencies, staying abreast with new technologies and developments in order to provide excellent standards
You feel comfortable in a fast moving and complex environment and cover the following qualifications and competencies:
• Degree in Automation, Engineering or IT on Bachelor level or higher
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Automation and IT Systems. Preferably in Pharmaceuticals or other Fast Moving Consumer
• Mastery in Qualification of Equipment, Facility and Utility
• Master on Siemens PLC (S7) and Wonderware software suite
• High engagement with your stakeholders and driven to achieve desired service and outcome
Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
As Automation and CSV Engineer at our GSK site in Nyon, you ensure that the installation, the operational and performance qualification automation and computerized systems are designed and implemented to produce a product that repeatedly and reproducibly meets the best standards.
This overall accountability includes in detail:
• Driving Goods Manufacturing Practices (GDP) and support the requirement expected by regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all requirements together with our operations and documentation system
• Carrying out projects in order to improve the reliability and the productivity of the existing equipment and participate in projects as an expert when advice regarding automation and computerized systems is required
• Managing validation projects, defining the validation strategy, assessing risks and test protocols in accordance international standards and GSK rules to ensure their compliance with regulatory requirements
• Providing guidance and training to personnel on the impact of new technologies on regulatory compliance, and the impact of new or changing responsibilities, workflows and business processes
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.