Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Category Finance Manager
As a successful Finance Manager, you have very strong analytical skills and excellent ability to communicate and influence at all levels, especially ability to articulate financial metrics into decision making support & metrics. You feel comfortable in an international environment and always seek to contribute to the team’s success by your motivations and your drive to excel.
You also display the following qualifications and competencies:
• Degree in accounting and finance
• Minimum 8 years financial management and analysis experience, including experience in consumer healthcare or packaged goods
• Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
• Strong commercial acumen and International perspective.
• Strong analytical, investment appraisal and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels, especially ability to articulate financial metrics into decision making support & metrics.
• Proven organizational and planning skills, handling multiple priorities under immense pressure and pending deadlines
• Excellent customer partnership and focus.
As the Category Finance Manager based in the GSK Nyon site, you are part of the Category team, aligned with the SVP and the Category leadership team to deliver the global Category objectives.
This role will focus on decision support, ensuring quality analytics and insights are communicated to optimize business understanding, resource allocation and investment decisions.
Furthermore, you will:
• Have a global P&L responsibility, shared with the Regions.
• Provide key financial, analytical support and direction to the relevant Category Head as well as support to the Category Finance Director.
Your scope includes financial management and planning, governance and decision support.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.