Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Production Process Leader
As a successful Production Process Leader, you have the ability to demonstrate leadership (cross-functionally). You are also result and customer oriented with strong problem solving skills.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• University Degree (BSc) or equivalent, ideally in Manufacturing / Engineering /Quality
• 3+ years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Production or Quality Environment.
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP ) is a must
• Continuous improvement experience (Lean, 5S, Problem Solving)
• Capability to interact with different department
• Fluent or mother tongue French, you are able to have a fluid communication in English (ideally)
The production process leader role is to take ownership and accountability of a packaging line or a bulk area in terms of :
- Performance of the area (EHS, Quality and Cost)
- EHS improvement and problem solving of his/her area
- Quality improvement and problem solving, including deviation investigation and management in the area
- Cost improvement in the area
- Support and lead the GPS deployment within the area
- Ensure through his/her achievement that the Process Unit achieve global targets (EHS, quality & cost)
- Manage and support the performance of the process (accident, quality deviation, OEE, etc…)
- Suggest, lead and manage Continuous Improvement actions : EHS, Quality and cost
- Lead problem solving for major issues occurring in the area
- Investigate and manage deviations & CAPA, including their effectiveness and adjust if necessary
- Support Technical training of the operators
- Ensure up to date of the documentation related to the process (MBR, SOPs, IDR….) and its compliance
- Coordinate qualification and validation activities with the relevant departments
- Lead GPS activities within the area in relationship with the GPS site team
- Report and escalade to the PU Head any major deviations or issues
- Accountable for the quality of the output from the area
- Accountable for the productivity of the area
- Represent the production in the CAPEX projects related to the area
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.