Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Category PR Manager
As a PR Manager based in Nyon, you will be part of the Category Communications & Content team with the responsibility for leading the development of earned media & content strategies that will be delivered in-market to drive awareness, revenue and equity for Consumer Healthcare’s brands.
You will provide a high level of credibility, and strong interpersonal skills, in order to champion the role of earned media with senior stakeholders.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• Working as part of the Category Organisation, this role will interface with a high number of internal and external stakeholders including senior management and be required to work in a highly matrixed environment
• Building close relationships with local markets to ensure that all campaigns are relevant and impactful and aligned to the brand positioning
• Working with Brand Managers/Directors to embed PR into the marketing mix, securing the relevant budget to support the activity representing PR at brand planning sessions
• Driving proactive media relations skills. Experience of effective issues and crisis management, experience of creating and implementing brand communications campaigns and the ability to lead the business as part of leadership team
• Managing the approvals of all PR materials and toolkits with internal stakeholders and through the formal approval processes (CRC)
• Ensuring the activation of earned media within priority markets, briefing on the PR campaign concepts, deploying the toolkits, tracking performance against global KPIs and evaluation of results globally
• Partnering with Consumer Relations to effectively monitor media and consumer conversations to identify relevant insights, trends and opportunities to capitalise on or inform future strategy and plans
• Partnering with Content and Digital colleagues to ensure synergy and alignment on all plans across the marketing touch points and identifies opportunities to drive stronger execution
• Advising GSK Corporate channels of brand plans to identify relevant opportunities to maximise awareness on GSK owned channels
• Partnering with Global Internal Communications to identify relevant product activities to leverage internally, providing relevant materials and approving messaging/content
• Building and retaining strong relationships with regional communications colleagues to deliver activation plans to support the global campaigns
As a successful PR Manager, you have a strong experience of working in a global organization with varied cultures, with proven ability to manage global brands at a central and local level. Further you have demonstrated ability to influence and manage others within a matrix organization.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within an FMCG environment on a similar role
• Excellent networker with ability to build trusted relationships and partnerships with stakeholders at a strategic level, advising senior management
• Strong ability to build close relationships with local markets
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated team person with excellent solution orientation and social skills, service orientation and dedication
• Tenacious and persistent with high personal accountability
• Great abilities in building strong and trustful relationships with your colleagues and act as well as guidance and coordinator
• Cultural awareness and ability to work across different business units
• English fluency is mandatory
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.