Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Expert Marketing Manager
A Medical Doctor Background is required for this role.
AS a Global Expert Marketing Manager with a Medical Doctor background, you will report to the Global Expert Marketing Director for the Pain Relief Category and be accountable for working with the global director to achieve the following:
• Drive global brand sales and share growth through patient/consumer purchases derived from healthcare professional (HCP) recommendations and prescriptions
• Collaborate with local operating companies and internal cross-functional colleagues to build category-defining brands that HCPs and patients/consumers love worldwide
• Develop and drive global insight-based strategies that provide a sustainable competitive advantage for our brands among target HCPs
• Create best-in-class expert marketing campaigns that leverage science to strengthen brand equity and build brands that are the first choice among HCPs
• Build strong relationships with global agencies to exceed Expert Marketing business objectives
• Build valued partnerships with international key external experts, medical/pharmacy associations and medical/pharmacy schools
• Effectively manage global brand budget
This position requires an individual who can master complexity in a dynamic, fast-pace, global healthcare environment:
• Work effectively across boundaries to deliver marketing materials, drive market execution, and increase HCP recommendations for appropriate patients
• Understand the science behind various conditions associated with fever and acute/chronic pain
• Understand the pharmacology and features/benefits of our brands/products, as well as competing over-the-counter and Rx systemic and topical products
• Routinely partner with and lead cross-functional business partners to accomplish goals and objectives
• Understand the impact of local regulatory policies and reimbursement systems on global strategy
• Develop business plans and assets that meet the needs of developed and developing markets
High Performance Behaviours Needed:
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
• Has the ability to influence to build support for ideas and decisions and direct change
• Cultivates strong business partnerships to achieve the best outcomes
• Thrives during change and demonstrates a positive mindset
• Medical Doctor background or Bashelor of Science preferably specialized in Health Science.
• Minimum of 5 years experience within the consumer healthcare industry, pharmaceutical industry and/or health sciences field
• Minimum of 5 years of medical/professional/expert marketing experience
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.