Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Expert & Brand Manager
You are a passionate and successful Expert and Brand Manager, because of both: your project leadership and excellent communications skills.
Additionally, you convince with the following competencies:
• Successful degree in business, marketing or related filed, additional medical/dental education is a strong plus
• More than 5 years of marketing experience, including product launches and advertising
• Proven track record gained in leading FMCG. Additional experience in OTC, medical device or med-tech companies is a plus
• Medical/dental affinity, ideally with a related background
• Fluent language skills in German and English, ideally as well a good level in French
As our local Brand & Expert Manager for our new Oral Health Team based in Rotkreuz, you are responsible for delivering sales, market share and profit for GSK gum health brands, for the dental expert strategy and ensure activation drives-up expert recommendation of GSK therapeutic oral care brands
Acting as key market contact, you are furthermore accountable for:
• Own the dental detailing cycle priorities and ensure profound content and tools are available
• Work with the cross functional team & agency network to adopt, adapt and if needed create assets
• Manage and deploy A&P spend with maximum ROI
• Be aware of category, retail, expert and competitive landscape and initiate response if required
• Lead and motivate the cross functional team to deliver against brand & expert objectives
• Act as key interface to global & area gum health and expert stakeholders
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.