Head of Procurement Central Europe West
For our Procurement Department based in Zurich, we are looking for a strong and flexible senior leader with high negotiation skills.Head of Procurement Central Europe WestYour Tasks:
- Leads the procurement organization in Central Europe West
- Professionalizes an excellent „category management" team establishing material group structured procurement strategies creating continuous procurement benefits for the company
- Optimizes operational procurement processes ensuring high internal service levels as well as resource optimized process chains across departments
- Professionalizes a "contractor safety management" contributing actively to H&S target settings
- Ensures sound reporting, mainly to Group Procurement as well as to Management of Central Europe West
- Complies with internal rules and regulations, especially CSM, SWD, SPI, VCEE and ABC
- Collaborates with LH Group Procurement and enables close team work with Global, Regional and Local Category Managers
- As a member of the Sustainable Development (SD) Steering Committee and drives pro-actively procurement relevant SD topics.
- University Degree in Business, Economics and/or University Degree Engineering
- MCIPS or CPSM
- Practical experience in procurement, preferably in the industry sector
- Fluent in German, English and French
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and convincingly at all levels
- Highly effective time management, planning and organization skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive tasks to completion in a fixed time-frame and in a pressured environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across multiple functions, countries, regions and cultures, ability to deal with ambiguities, conflicts and adversarial relationships
- Sensitivity and confidence to balance empathy and assertiveness when dealing with customer and suppliers
- Proven ability to identify problems quickly, make sound judgments, establish and implement
We offer:A modern and dynamic working environment with attractive working conditions.Are you interested in this challenging position?
Please send your online application to the attention of Natalie Schmidhauser. Please hand in your CV, a motivation letter and all
relevant documents with information of the application source.Online BewerbungDie Holcim (Schweiz) AG ist Mitglied der LafargeHolcim Gruppe des weltweit tätigen Baustoffkonzerns LafargeHolcim. Unser Kerngeschäft umfasst Zement, Kies und Beton. Mehr als 1200 motivierte Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter stehen für uns im Einsatz.