Are you looking for a challenging position in an international and dynamic environment? We are in search for an ambitious Consultant for our successful M&A team in Zurich. In this function, you will support national and international clients from different sectors in complex corporate finance transactions.
Start date: Immediately
Would you like to apply? Send yourself this vacancy by e-mail and apply from the comfort of your home.
The link to this job has been sent to the email address provided.
Responsibilities & Profile
- Support our project managers in national and international M&A projects
- Create and design financial valuation models by using a wide range of research tools for market and company analysis
- Prepare high quality client presentations and participate in internal and external marketing activities
- Bachelor or Master graduate with an emphasis in finance, controlling or accounting
- Initial professional experience in M&A and/or strategic consulting
- Analytically minded, solution-orientated and demonstration of entrepreneurial thinking
- Solid knowledge about the Swiss corporate landscape
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in German and English
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for paid overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
At KPMG, you have the chance to become a valuable member of an international, successful team in a highly engaging culture. If you are prepared to take charge of your career, meet your targets and broaden your experience, we can offer you great challenges and opportunities.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.