You have experience and passion in M&A advisory and are interested in a new opportunity in a dynamic environment? We are looking for an experienced Manager for our successful M&A team in Zurich. In this function, you will support national and international clients from different sectors in complex corporate finance transactions.
Start date: By arrangement
Would you like to apply? Send yourself this vacancy by e-mail and apply from the comfort of your home.
The link to this job has been sent to the email address provided.
Responsibilities & Profile
- Manage national and international M&A projects
- Handle strategically and financially motivated acquisitions and disposals
- Coordinate complex and multidisciplinary corporate finance projects whilst dealing with key decision makers
- Actively support in the origination of new mandates and the buildup of a network of clients
- Bachelor or Master graduate with an emphasis in accounting, controlling or finance
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the area of M&A advisory in a consulting firm, investment bank or a corporate development department
- Experience in coordinating and realizing complex projects
- Excellent knowledge about the Swiss corporate landscape
- Good communication skills in both German and English
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for paid overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Your passion is the global dynamic M&A transaction business. You are an ambitious team player and actively look for a new professional challenge in a rewarding and successful environment.
We offer excellent professional development possibilities in a growing and fascinating field. Have we piqued your interest?
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 28 55
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.