When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
Within our Geomatics Division, based in Heerbrugg (Switzerland), our Software Development team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
Software Engineer for Test Automation and Management (f/m)
Your main tasks include:
- Develop and maintain framework in C++ to test code libraries
- Establish, improve and maintain the corporate license management system
- Take leading role in QA
- Take leading role in manual and automated testing, e.g. Unit Tests
- Support root cause analysis and improvement management
- Provide technical support for other software development teams within the organization
- Implementation and coordination of IT backend processes
- Further develop service-, business analytics and reporting
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong focus on quality and testing (3-5 years hands on experience)
- Proven track record of software design and development (e.g. C++ and .net) with experience in software licensing and security being an advantage
- Motivated to provide technical support for our worldwide teams
- Analytical thinking, conceptual work and solution orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Experience in project management is a plus
We offer attractive employment conditions, modern infrastructure and excellent career development opportunities within a globally active company.
Based in the Swiss Rhine Valley, a high quality of life focused on the nature and easy access to the cultural diversity of the neighbouring countries is at your fingertips.
Ms. Ines Geisler from Human Resources looks forward to receiving your written application by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
. In your application, please include your resume, a letter of motivation, diploma, certificates and reference number GEO-708.Leica Geosystems AG