Digital Go-To-Marketing Manager (f/m) (en)
Digital Go-To-Marketing Manager (f/m)
Location :Heerbrugg, Switzerland
Field:Marketing, Marketing Communications
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
For our coorporate Marketing Department located in ZUG (CH) we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as a
Digital Go-To-Marketing Manager (f/m)
Your main tasks include:
- Proven experience leading digital marketing strategies responsible for optimising digital campaigns and projects effectiveness
- Inspiring leadership and highly collaborative style, able to engage with a diverse range of stakeholder to meet target
- Strong technical understanding of digital channels including search, email, advertising and social
- Strong customer-centric focus
- Desire to improve customer experience, identifying data to inform effective decision making
- Exposure to marketing automation and CMS required
- Agile, highly motivated and able to work in high pressure environments
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for digital analytics, online marketing performance and customer engagement
- Analysis of complex data sources and ability to identify the right information that shows both historical performance and forecasting to drive business decisions
- Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive tracking logic to measure visitor engagement and campaign effectiveness; develop testing scenarios and maximize campaign results (ROI)
- Develop visitor journey measurement strategy through all touch points, digital and non-digital
- Give guidance and consultancy to enable marketing interact more effectively and efficiently with our clientsas well as regional sales teams generate leads and boost conversion
- Derive strategic recommendations to constantly improve digital marketing effectiveness through optimal organic search ranking, high-volume performance, transparent user journeys, effective keywords, smart linking and drive-to strategy, etc.
- Define analytics dashboards and scorecards to present KPI metrics based on business needs and sales drivers; frequent presentation of reports to C-level management
- Ad-hoc requests on digital marketing operations based on daily business needs
- Close alignment with Product Marketing, Business Units and regional selling units to support on integrated digital marketing activities
- Support on content management (CMS), organic search results (SEO), marketing automation
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in digital marketing in a global B2B high-tech environment
- Broad and in-depth experience in performance marketing with a proven track record in delivering successful and effective world-class digitalmarketing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, including development of measurement models, scorecards and dashboards,with a focus on visualising business results and marketing effectiveness
- Fundamental expertise in data mining of structured and non-structured data as well as visualizing complex information to executive management (C-level)
- Hands-on expertise to build web tracking capabilities through multiple systems and channels
- Technology enthusiast with a strategic business mindset and a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness in a fast changing environment
- Hands-on experience in at least one major analytics tools i.e. Omniture, Adobe, Google,SPSS, Oracle
- Savvy understanding of marketing automation and CRM (Eloqua, Oracle, Salesforce) as well as database knowledge (SQL, Mongo) and Content Management (SiteCore CMS) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; convenient to present to executives through data
- Fluent in English, German skills are beneficial
Leica Geosystems is a globally active company based in the St. Galler Rheintal in Switzerland. With its advanced technology, it has been revolutionizing the world of measurement and surveying for 200 years. Quality, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit are components of our success story. Would you like to be a part of this?
Kelli Montgomery, +41 41 727 8962, will be happy to answer your technical questions. Karin Stäbler from Human Resources looks forward to receive your written application. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org(Job reference GEO-549)
Leica Geosystems AG
Apply Online !