Leica Geosystems is a global supplier of technologies for geodetic and engineering solutions, providing a broad array of modern positioning systems for the capture, visualization, modeling and technical use of spatial information. Having the tools to consolidate these field data sources is core to providing maximum customer benefit.
Leica Infinity is the new survey and construction data management software and is core to many users field sensors workflows. We are looking for a new member to contribute to the innovation and success of this new and quickly evolving office software package.
Surveying & Infrastructure Applications Engineer (f/m)
- Interpreting, defining and driving efficient and effective data path solutions specific to sensor types and work tasks that are supporting our customers workflows in civil or infrastructure projects
- Specifying and describing the user interaction for supporting a workflow
- Collaborating with Product Management and the R&D team to drive the solution in an Agile Project Management environment
- Testing and ensuring solutions achieve Leica Geosystems’ high quality standards
- Providing product training and support materials for our worldwide sales and support network
- Experienced land surveyor or engineer comfortable with state of the art data acquisition techniques (UAV, Scanning, Imaging)
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Geodesy or Geomatics
- Strong knowledge and experience working with software packages used for point cloud and image processing specifically in the context of Surveying and BIM
- Experience with BIM standards in infrastructure projects
- Proficient with AutoDESK Civil 3D, Revit a benefit
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), German is a benefit
- Motivated with good organization and planning skills
Leica Geosystems is an international company offering a diverse work environment working with highly motivated teams around the world. Leica will support you to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Based in the Swiss Rhine Valley, a high quality of life focused on the outdoors with easy access to the cultural diversity of the neighbouring countries is at your fingertips.
Ms. Ines Geisler from Human Resources looks forward to receiving your written application by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please include your resume, a letter of motivation, diploma, certificates and job reference number GEO-711
Our Leica Infinity Software Package at glance >> http://leica-geosystems.com/products/total-stations/software/leica-infinityLeica Geosystems AG