Hexagon (www.hexagon.com) is a global supplier of technologies for geodesy and metrology solutions, providing a broad array of modern systems for the capture, visualization, modeling and technical use of spatial information.
The Hexagon Technology Center (HTC) is situated in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, sharing the headquarters of Leica Geosystems. HTC and Leica Geosystems are part of the global Hexagon group.
HTC drives the evaluation and introduction of new technologies to our partners. These technology projects encompass the fields of mechanics, electronics, optics, software (computer vision) and laser technology.
To complement our international team of physicists, engineers, and mathematicians we are looking for
Software Expert Computer Vision / Machine Learning (f/m)
Your main tasks include:
- Contribution as Computer Vision Expert in feasibility studies to investigate opportunities in the fields of surveying, metrology, security, agriculture, etc.
- Development of machine-learning algorithms and evaluation on real-life problems
- Prototypical development of software modules for object detection, pattern recognition, classification, etc.
- A relevant university qualification (Master / Ph.D.) in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field with focus on machine learning
- Knowledge of advanced methods in machine learning, in particular in deep-learning
- Experience in applying state-of-the-art methods on images, videos, and/or point cloud data
- Proficiency in software development using languages like C++ and Matlab
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong inter-disciplinary communication and cooperation skills
Are you an enthusiastic person, eager to learn and motivated to create new technologies for our products, thereby shaping the future of our company?
HTC offers an international and diverse work environment. Working within highly motivated teams, HTC provides you with the opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Urs Nef from Human Resources looks forward to receiving your written application. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Job reference HTC-215)Hexagon Technology Center GmbH