Senior Engineering Specialist – Powder sector
“I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally”
Nestlé Product Technology Center, Konolfingen, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act. Rate 100%
Our Product Technology Centre (PTC) in Konolfingen near Bern / Switzerland develops for Nestlé worldwide, new products, processes and packaging concepts in the areas of Milk and Nutrition. In addition it also provides technical assistance to our factories.
Forour Market Engineering department, we are looking for a Senior Engineering Specialist.
In this role, your main activity will be to develop process engineering solutions from New Product Idea/Concept to commissioning and innovative food processing methods proposing or defining engineering standard solutions. You will also have to manage or participate on projects and jobs. Work on special projects assigned by Dry Process Group Leader and act as engineer contact for market key projects will be important tasks in this job.
- Provide support for effective project execution for Investment projects in Factories and the PTC Konolfingen
- Actively participate to the Technical Assistance to Markets & Factories
- Act as Liaison Engineer for assigned Markets
- Build / disseminate knowledge / expertise incl. participation in workshops & training sessions, such as training for Engineers / Technologists
- Participate in activities of the Group (e.g., knowledge building; issue identification; development of internal tools; training materials; Instruction Manuals; Guidelines)
- Coach and integrate new engineers / train Nestle employees via courses and tutoring
- Work on further enhancement of the state of the art liquid/powder process of IF lines
- Work on Automation Process Control and Instrumentation with E&A group
Education and experience
- University Degree in Process Engineering or equivalent university degree
- 10 years of experience in process engineering (from concept to commissioning), powder sector and exposure to process operations in a food Factory
- 5 years of PM experience in complex organization
- Fluent in English and local language a plus
Show us that you have the excellent customers understanding, business vision and strategies we are looking for. Strong problem solving/structuring capabilities and analytical skills to identify issues combined with a strong self-motivation for innovative thinking will contribute strongly to your and our success. Cultural openness and flexibility, also for international travel (up to 20-30%) will be key factors in your profile. If you are interested in joining Nestlé, please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.