Category Manager Packaging
“I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career”
Nespresso, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act rate 100%
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Your main mission as Category Manager is to be in charge of developing, validating, communicating and implementing a Category specific Sourcing Strategy that delivers a competitive advantage to the business. You will contribute to the strategic development of your portfolio and will ensure the efficiency.
- Implement category's and sourcing strategies and take the responsibility for the supplier management plan
- Identify improvements to be targeted by performing market, category and risk analysis, as well as the map of how sourcing process and channels work within the category
- Prepare and execute negotiation events seeking best Total Cost of Ownership contracts and beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers
- Participate in the development of the Above Market Sourcing Strategy
- Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category in charge are completely adhered to Nestlé' Suppliers Code
- Integrate innovation, renovation and post award cost improvement elements from suppliers into Nestlé's innovation and renovation processes
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the agreed service level as well as to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning processes
- Ensure effective contract management follow up activities are in place (e.g. Supplier Agreements, SAP Contracts, purchasing info records, master data)
Education and experience
Show us that you are confident in using networks to influence the business activity. With your natural authority and your ability to convince others, you will to contribute to our success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you are interested in this opportunity we look forward to hearing from you! Apply online atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.