Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Competitive Intelligence Analyst
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
Nestec Ltd, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time, Act. Rate 100 %
Start Date: January 2017
Are you ready to join a multinational team in a challenging role? As Competitive Intelligence Analyst you will be part of the Business Intelligence Centre, in charge of monitoring Nestlé’s key competitors’ activities, generating strategic insights on the Business Environment (competition, retail and economics), and circulating reports and analyses to members of the Executive Board and their direct reports.
· Driving Competitive Intelligence through:
- Regular screening of category trends and our competitive landscape
- Detailed analysis of competitor’s business and financial performance
- Complete review of some of our major competitors (strengths, strategies, key battles and implications for Nestlé)
· Ad-hoc support to the category strategy managers for the preparation of the Global Business Strategies, wargames and other strategic papers for the Executive Board
· Daily screening of news and broker reports and its tailored circulation to Top Management
Education and experience
We require someone precise, rigorous, self-driven and with ability to follow through and execute while involving all relevant stakeholders. Your strong team spirit and your high level of curiosity especially for business and financial information will contribute to bring added value to our business. If you want to make a difference to our performance, apply directly in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.