Global Brand Manager - Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare
Global Brand Manager – Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare(
Job Number: 1600053I)
Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly-owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically-proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Galderma has more than 5,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state-of-the-art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science-based medical solutions to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Galderma manufactures many well-respected brands, including Epiduo™ Restylane® Oracea® Differin® Mirvaso® Soolantra® Loceryl® Benzac® Excipial® Metvix® Azzalure® Tri-Luma™ Cetaphil® and Daylong™
For our Global Business Unit Self-Medication we are currently looking for a talented:
Global Brand Manager – Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare
In this challenging and dynamic role within a matrix structure, you will be responsible for leading the developmentand implementation of the global strategy ensuring the delivery of profitable growth.
- Define the brand strategy, key positioning and key messages, framework and guidelines for the brand, promoting their consistency worldwide as well as catering for specific regional marketing strategies and operations
- Joint accountability with operations for top line and bottom line brand performance
- Prepare and update brand/product strategic guidelines to provide brand information to operational marketing teams
- Develop and own the brand 3 year plan
- Collaborate with markets and regions to validate forecasts
- Plan and facilitate internal workshops
- Participate in the organization of symposia or international events on brands
- Identify and lead the development of new brand offering (new products, galenic forms, packaging...) through a global brand team including internal key stakeholders
- Track competition and therapeutic area trends
- Business or Marketing degree, or scientific background with degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an international marketing brand management role, ideally within skin care or consumer healthcare environment
- Fluency in English - other spoken languages are an asset in building connections worldwide
- Emphasis on both product innovation and local brand management excellence in a consumer-driven business environment
- Experience in an international / global role is required
- Excellent relationship building skills across divisions and departments
- Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intercultural experience
- Strategic and tactical thinking and planning
- Self-driven personality
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Primary Location: Switzerland-Solothurn-Egerkingen
Job Posting: Sep 22, 2016, 2:45:46 PM