Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
TPM Program Manager
TPM Program Manager
“I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally”
Nestec, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
To complete our Corporate Techinical and Operational Excellence teamof our International Headquarter in Vevey (Switzerland), we are currently looking for a TPM Program Manager
As a TPM Program Manager, you will be responsible of managing information on TPM rollout, progress, resources and benefits for Zone / GMBs / SBUs Mgmt team and Corp Functions. You will also provide strategic analysis and support to the Corporate TPM / Zone / GMBs / SBU Mgmt teams to optimise the TPM rollout plan and you will align and calibrate Zone TPM Managers and Master Pillar Leaders on routines connected to the implementation of TPM.
· Define the information framework required to support the deployment of TPM across Nestlé production operations.
· Support the Zones and Markets to capture, analyze, value and report the information related for successful TPM implementation.
· Support on TPM methodology, implementation, organisational structure & alignment across Zones when needed.
· Support the management and creation of the Corporate TPM budget.
· Consolidate stakeholder requirements from across the business to the TPM Corporate team to address.
· Define an integrated plan to reflect the requirements into the TPM Methodologies, together with TPM Master Pillars and Zone TPM Managers.
· Responsible for developing and recommending the learning strategies and plans to build competencies for TPM teams.
· Support the development and delivery of Corporate trainings, for Sponsor (TSC), Factory Managers & Coordinators (TCC) and other trainings to support key stakeholders like SBU, GMB, etc.
Education and experience
Show us that you are comfortable with ambiguity and complex situations and that you are pragmatic, but with a developed sense of strategic thinking. Your ability to deal with different subjects at the same time, coordinating the activities of several teams and integrating them towards a common objective will set you apart among the other candidates. In addition, you must display a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty and you have more a result orientation mindset than a task orientation mindset. You also have credibility with decision makers to be able to build strong professional relationships. Finally, if you have as well a positive mindset, please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.