Brand Communication Coordinator
“A great history and a stimulating present and long-term future”
Nespresso CH, Paudex, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act rate 100%
Nespresso pioneered the portioned coffee segment and has been continuously innovating to deliver the highest quality coffee experiences to consumers worldwide. The company has transformed the coffee culture and become the reference for portioned coffee worldwide. We focus on both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business sales. Nespresso is strongly positioned in the most dynamic and fastest growing segment of the global coffee market. The strength of the brand, the quality of our coffees and our unique service offering provide us with exciting growth opportunities to further engage coffee lovers who demand authentic quality and moments of pleasure.
To complete our Marketing & E-Commerce department, we are currently looking for a Brand Communication Coordinator who will develop the Brand of Nespresso – especially leading the direct brand communication of product launches cross over all departments.
- Define communication needs for the Swiss market based on consumer insights.
- Development and adaptation of national and international campaigns direct communication to the Nespresso Club Members & ensure 360° integrated approach through all touch points.
- Lead launches across all departments to ensure alignment in all touch points.
- Define and influence the creative development with international head office in line with Swiss market requirements.
- Responsible of full budget & ROI.
- Ensure development, adaptation and dispatch of material to the Swiss Market.
Education and experience
- University degree (Management, Marketing or Communication) or equivalent.
- German, mother tongue. Fluent in French and English.
- Two years in FMCG, luxury brand experience would be a plus.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Show us that you have excellent skills in terms of communication, project management and accuracy. You know how to deal with stress and have a high level of initiative and motivation. If you feel that you possess those skills, please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.