Country Market Access Leader
Country Market Access Leader (
Job Number: 160007W6 )
Country Market Access Leader
“ I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
NHSc, France, Italy, Spain Undefined period of time,rate 100%
Are you ready to join a transformational company in healthcare? Nestlé Health Science is an innovative and fundamentally different type of company: a health science company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional therapy to change the management of health for consumers, patients and our partners in healthcare. Nestlé Health Science is accelerating the development of its established portfolio of consumer and medical nutrition brands and is investing in research and partnerships to build a pipeline of truly novel therapeutic nutrition.
Your main mission as a Country Market Access Leader will be to develop and execute Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement strategies for NHSc portfolio into the market. Bring Market Access & Health Economics expertise to cross-functional teams. Manage relationships with key authorities for products and pipeline assets to ensure optimal environment to achieve optimised pricing and reimbursement.
- Contribute to the NHSc Business Categories strategies from a Market Access & pricing perspective and help driving NHSc’s commercial success
- Identify market trends and new requirements from decision makers, reimbursement authorities and payers, and derive consequences for market access strategies and value dossiers
- Adapt the global Evidence Development Plan to the local needs and provide insights in terms of additioanl evidence necessary.
- Act as the senior lead within the country Executive Leadership Team on matters of Pricing, Health Policy, Reimbursement and Health Economics.
- Engage with external stakeholders in the market (e.g. HTA agencies, Managed Care organizations, Payers, Providers) to inform and validate specific products market access strategies
Education and experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Market Access, Health Economics and Outcome Research in the Country and Business Areas of interest to the position
- At least 8-year experience in the healthcare industry at National level, with awareness of its challenges, specifically Market Access and Pricing and Reimbursement ones
- Development and execution of National Market Access (and/or health economic) strategies at the interface with Commercial, Development and other teams
- Proven track record of engagement with national health care technology agencies and/or payers
- Successful work experience in working in international and cross-functional matrix environment
Show us that you have the ability to anticipate stakeholder needs from Decision makers and HTA agencies in various environments. You have strong negotiations and influence skills for internal and external parties. If you believe that your are the person we are looking for, then applyin Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com
Primary Location : Switzerland-VD-Lausanne
Job : Market and Consumer Research
Organization : Société Produits Nestlé
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Dec 13, 2016, 4:03:52 PM