Global B2B CRC Project Manager
“Market-leading services and headline-making projects”
Nestlé Nespresso SA, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
As Global B2B Customer Relationship Center (CRC) Project Manager, you will drive the global long distance channel strategy and support the CRCs across markets in the following mission: continuously exceeding customer's expectations by offering state of the art and personalized care to win preference and loyalty of our club members.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products. Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
- Be an active Ambassador of Nespresso CRC within and outside the company
- Contribute to build the CRC global and local strategy by anticipating Nespresso and CRC evolution
- Drive innovation and compliance by leading projects related to the CRCs B2B activities
- Support CRC Managers to design their B2B organization and operational set-ups to support their market's roadmap and secure operations in the geographical zone of responsibility
- Assess regularly CRC B2B activities by monitoring and reporting global and key relevant performance
- Coach CRC Managers in overall change management (recruitment, performance review and competence management)
- Monitor and share external relevant practice in the cross channels journey and long distance Customer Relationship
Education and experience
- Several years of experience in at least two of the following areas in Contact Center environment: B2B and B2c, Digital and Voice touchpoints, Product or services, Sales & Care, Lean Management, Cross functional experience
- Proven ability to manage and develop individuals and teams effectively
- Project management experience to implementation of major project/s or change management programmes
- Proven ability to manage and influence key stakeholders internal/external
- Experience in implementation and/or selection of CRC tools
- Experience in most recent multichannel/CRC technologies
- Fluent in English - French is a plus - Any other languages are an asset
Show us that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive approach. You are a service-oriented person and you are eager to work with customers. You also have the ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude. You are flexible and ready to travel approximately 30% of your time. If you think your passion about coffee expertise will contribute to our business, apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.