B2B Business Transformation Program Lead
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
The Nespresso B2B business sells directly to business customers in order to meet the needs of consumer in out-of-home venues (typically offices, hotels and restaurants).
Business Transformationtranslates the Nespresso B2B business ambition into the service strategy, processes and capabilities needed to meet customer needs and become a competitive advantage. This is achieved through business process design and implementation, template standardization and sharing of best practices across HQ functions & markets. The B2B Business Transformation Program Lead is an International HQ role, accountable for the full end-to-end B2B scope, with three direct reports. The role includes direct responsibility on B2B commercial processes, and coordination with other supporting functions (CRC, CRM, After-Sales etc.).
B2B Customer Service Strategy:
Business Transformation template design and sign-off:
Lead the writing of the Nespresso B2B Business Transformation blueprint, ensuring end-to-end business alignment.
Be the main point of contact for Nespresso B2B towards IS/IT solution teams, and ensure prioritization of requirements through functional steering meetings.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new functionality across markets and with solution teams.
- Continuously improve market customer service and sales performance through regular assessment on processes, business capabilities, third party integration and ways of working.
- Implement market assessment tools across markets.
Organization, People and knowledge transfer:
- Recommend market organizational set-ups, job profiles, and work across functions and markets to ensure implementation.
- Ensure knowledge sharing and consistent training across markets and functions.
Education and experience
- 8+ years experience in a management role in B2B customer service operations in HQ or Market roles, in a leading B2B organization.
- 5+ years experience in business consulting with a focus on B2B customer facing business process transformation.
- Expert at preparing and implementing transformational business projects, with a focus on B2B sales process and customer services.
- Expert in cross-functional project management.
- Expert at translating business needs into processes and IS/IT requirements and capabilities.
- Expert at preparation of business cases, financial prioritization of opportunities.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
Show us that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are able to work in a multi-cultural environment. You are flexible, autonomous and have a strong work ethic. Your combination of strategic, analytical and pragmatic thinking will set you apart. If you think you can make a difference to our performance, please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.