Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly-owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically-proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Galderma has more than 5,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state-of-the-art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science-based medical solutions to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Galderma manufactures many well-respected brands, including Epiduo™, Restylane®, Oracea®, Differin®, Mirvaso®, Soolantra®, Loceryl®, Benzac®, Excipial®, Metvix®, Azzalure®, Tri-Luma™, Cetaphil®, and Daylong™.
We are currently looking for a
- Line trials of new packaging: ensures the technical compatibility of packaging materials with production equipment (in close collaboration with the Industrial Development Department)
- Approval of new packaging specifications and drawings
- Optimization of existing packaging material
- Change owner for production for all packaging material changes
- Contribute to packaging supplier’s changes (for example new printing technology) and qualification of new supplier’s providers (cost, functionality, productivity, quality, etc.)
- Troubleshooting: investigation of deviations from the Packaging Department in connection with quality, industrial development and suppliers
- Consider the regulatory impact (cost and delays) with packaging changes
- Be the point of contact for all packaging related questions (e.g. development, filling packaging, artwork, quality)
- Get involved early in projects (give recommendations as early as possible)
- Make a constant technology watch to bring optimization ideas, especially in the field of solid forms packaging
- Define good design concepts for packaging and bring equipment adaptation where necessary (with the support from engineering & maintenance)
- Packaging Engineer, Material Engineer
- Work experience in pharma and/or cosmetic and/or food industry highly preferable; experience with packaging of solid forms preferred
- Knowledge in Blister packaging is mandatory
- Language: English, German