European Region, Connected Insights Manager
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
Cereal Partners Worldwide, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
The Europe Region Connected Insights Manager will lead the discovery of consumer, cultural, category and competitive insights to identify opportunities and develop strategies and ideas that will drive marketing efforts and new product innovation for the Europe region. This will require thought leadership and strategic partnership with the marketing team, to translate business issues/questions into consumer insights that will drive business growth.
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favorites such as NESQUIK®, FITNESS®, CHEERIOS® and CHOCAPIC®. Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestlé and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies. Headquartered in Switzerland, CPW has a strong global network with 4,600 employees, 17 factories, four R&D centres and we operate in more than 130 markets. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, CPW is committed to making breakfast better with tasty and nutritious food that helps people to start their day in the best possible way.
- Aggregating and synthesizing relevant in-market sales and panel data, consumer learning, consumer and category trends and social media listening insights to shape business strategy and decision making
- Guiding business direction and decisions by bringing the voice of the consumer to marketing team discussions and initiatives
- Develop and utilize tools, methods, practices for gaining consumer learning on in-market performance, marketing strategies, communication, and NPD
- Develop and execute consumer immersions and improve empathy and understanding of consumer wants/needs/motivations/values.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and initiative across responsibilities
Education and experience
- Strong FMCG background working on the client side
- 10+ years of CI experience
- Experience in combination of syndicated POS data analytics, advertising development and, ideally, some NPD experience
- Ability to work independently and across many cultures.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Show us that you are a leader, and can proactively take initiative to accomplish goals. The way you quickly build relationships across the team, functions and markets to jumpstart your network would set you apart among the other candidates. Your ability to connect the dots between all data points, to find what is meaningful to the business will be critical. If you feel that you can make a difference to our performance please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.