Purina EMENA - Education & Training and Leadership Development Pillar Leader
"I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally"
NESTLE PURINA PETCARE EUROPE
Noisiel, Paris area, France Undefined period of time contract, act rate 100%
Today, Nestle Purina PetCare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. At Nestle Purina PetCare, we are passionately committed to develop innovative solutions that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere.
In this growing and challenging environment, we are looking to strengthen our European Center of Operations Excellence and Engineering team, whose responsibility is to design, support and improve 15 pet food factories. In addition, Noisiel site is an amazing historical site based on the river la Marne that fully represents a continuum between the past and the future and a unique working place.
In order to achieve always more challengingprojects in a pet welfare environment and within the respect of Nestle people core values, we are looking for a:
Ensuring Supply Central Functions E&T and LDv Pillar Leader
In this role you will be responsible to lead, train, coach and assess on E&T and LDv matters. You will also have the responsibility to develop Technical and Leadership Expertise through knowledge capture and transferring it throughout the delivery of training solutions.
We are looking for a talented person looking forward to develop inside the Ensuring Supply Community with great passion for people.
- Responsible for overall governance for E&T methodology, implementation plan, training solution and assessing improvements.
- About E&T, promote and align methodology benchmarking and exchanging best practices.
- About LDv, leading the Pillar Strategy to achieve the expected goals according to the market and function ambitions.
- About LDv, define, share and implement action plan, trainings, coaching and assessments according to the roll-out.
- Consult with Functional Heads to ensure E&T/LDv needs are addressed.
- Manage key stakeholders and ensure consistent and clear communication and cascading about E&T/LDv.
Education and Experience
- Technical degree.
- Factory experience or other relevant experience in Operations.
- T&L and/or coaching qualification or experience.
- Successfully led and developed cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in complex change or transformation programs.
- Fluent in English is mandatory and French is a plus.
Show us that you have the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to succeed in this role. We will reward your result focus and understanding of what we do with exceptional potential. If you are passionate about influencing others in embracing the change, apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.