Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Ingredient Senior Specialist
“I want to work for a company that thinks global and acts global”
Nestlé Research and Development Center, Amiens, France / Permanent role (full time position)
Plan, organize and perform a broad range of ingredient research and/or development activities utilizing, specialized knowledge to create differentiating technology.
· Develop ingredients solutions, design, and manage trials and experiments as required to deliver project solutions that meet the requirements defined.
· Lead trials / experiments on pilot and factory scale to achieve all briefed objectives on time.
· Work with suppliers in order to achieve Nestle Standards.
· Function as key contact for ingredient information.
· Develop solutions for applications involving ingredients or functions associated with ingredients as needed across Markets.
· Participate and contribute as a member of a cross-functional team. Actively drive product and process conceptualization, development and scale-up. Interface on a project implementation team by assisting with hand-off from development to start-up and providing operational training as required.
· Demonstrate technical leadership by searching constantly for new opportunities.
· Maintain and improve upon the communications between R&D and external contacts.
· Keep current in scientific discipline.
· Continue development of project leadership skills and technical expertise.
· B.S. in Food Science, Nutrition, Grain Science or related discipline
· A minimum of ten years experience
· Good understanding of commercial & technical interrelationship in a multi-cultural environment
· Viewed as knowledgeable in raw material and food, ideally pet food, formulation and / or
advanced food processing know how, ideally pet food processing
· Proven ability to understand ingredient interaction with processing parameters
· Solid understanding of nutrition and ingredient attributes
· Solid understanding of ingredient processing, food safety systems, and regulatory requirements