Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Ingredient Senior Specialist
“I want to work for a company that thinks global and acts global”
Nestlé Research and Development Center, Amiens, France
Permanent role (full time position)
Plan, organize and perform a broad range of ingredient research and/or development activities utilizing, specialized knowledge to create differentiating technology.
· Develop ingredients solutions, design, and manage trials and experiments as required to deliver project solutions that meet the requirements defined.
· Lead trials / experiments on pilot and factory scale to achieve all briefed objectives on time.
· Work with suppliers in order to achieve Nestle Standards.
· Function as key contact for ingredient information.
· Develop solutions for applications involving ingredients or functions associated with ingredients as needed across Markets.
· Participate and contribute as a member of a cross-functional team. Actively drive product and process conceptualization, development and scale-up. Interface on a project implementation team by assisting with hand-off from development to start-up and providing operational training as required.
· Demonstrate technical leadership by searching constantly for new opportunities.
· Maintain and improve upon the communications between R&D and external contacts.
· Keep current in scientific discipline.
· Continue development of project leadership skills and technical expertise.
Education and experience
· B.S. in Food Science, Nutrition, Grain Science or related discipline
· A minimum of ten years experience
· Good understanding of commercial & technical interrelationship in a multi-cultural environment
· Viewed as knowledgeable in raw material and food, ideally pet food, formulation and / or advanced food processing know how, ideally pet food processing
· Proven ability to understand ingredient interaction with processing parameters
· Solid understanding of nutrition and ingredient attributes
· Solid understanding of ingredient processing, food safety systems, and regulatory requirements
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com .