Global Customer Experience Manager
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Nestec, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
To complete our Marketing & Customer Communication department of our International Headquarters in Vevey (Switzerland), we are currently looking for a Global Customer Experience Manager.
As a Global Customer Experience Manager, you will own customer experience direction for Nestlé's customer personalization initiative. You will understand user interaction at digital touch points, its impact on business and how to execute through latest technology platforms to create consumer value. You will recommend scalable content and experiences along the customer journey from awareness to advocacy, leveraging data to ensure customer relevance. You will guide successful content strategies across Nestlé entities globally and support the strategy for customer experiences and ensure successful implementation in markets.
- Ensure maximum use of personalization to deliver relevant messages to the right target at the right time.
- Test and measure ideal combinations of personalization in copy taking into account behaviors and channels of segment and apply best practices to look alikes.
- Ensure the optimal and relevant customer experiences are delivered across POEM (Paid Owned Earned Media) and decision journey. Collaborate with senior data managers and market/opco/brand to interpret and leverage data to ensure optimal performance of content and campaign results.
- Define and drive set of marketing deliverables (toolkits, guidelines, and best practices) to help business/opcos to leverage their capabilities.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing agencies to set up and implement our set of marketing deliverables under a playbook.
Education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience and high skilled capabilities in building and managing a high performance user experience on digital touch points.
- Successful implementation of multi-channel personalized customer experience campaigns from CRM to eCommerce to dynamic web serving.
- Proven ROI and optimization of personalized marketing activations.
- Strong expertise in CRM with deep understanding of results across campaign contact points.
- Strong understanding and proven track record of E2E process to engage, reinforce brand bonding, improve customer satisfaction and increase revenues.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media channels and in eCommerce activation and experience in Social cRM.
- Fluent in English.
Show us that you are a flexible and adaptive person. Your result focus mindset, your proactiveness and your sense of anticipation will set you apart from the other candidates. In addition, your strong communication skills and superb relationship building and networking will contribute to our business performance. Also, if you are able to establish high-level organizational and problem solving skills please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.