Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly-owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically-proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Galderma has more than 5,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state-of-the-art research and development centres and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science-based medical solutions to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Galderma manufactures many well-respected brands, including Epiduo™, Restylane®, Oracea®, Differin®, Mirvaso®, Soolantra®, Loceryl®, Benzac®, Excipial®, Metvix®, Azzalure®, Tri-Luma™, Cetaphil®, and Daylong™.
We are currently looking for a
- To generate detailed supply chain plans, for a defined portfolio of materials in order to achieve agreed cost and customer service key performance indicator (KPI) targets, in accordance with the service level agreements.
- To ensure absolute accuracy and transparency of planning master data to enable correct decision making at all levels of planning.
- To communicate with suppliers on operational topics related to timings and quantities, solving issues on a day to day basis and highlight improvement opportunities.
- To proactively address deviations between actuals and plan in order to secure that overall cost and customer service KPIs are achieved.
- To manage stocks of the portfolio within agreed min and max covers.
- To execute plans to secure the efficient and timely “phase in/out” management of agreed portfolio changes
- To work collaboratively with other planners and stakeholders to coordinate a robust process for the monitoring and minimizing of scrap product.
- To perform obsolescence management for the portfolio and identify potential scrapping risks now and in the future
- To adopt a proactive cross-functional working behavior with other departments and colleagues.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities and projects as required.
- You have experience in setting up and implementing new processes (e.g., from procure to order to procure to forecast).
- You are able to cope with a fast changing environment.
- You have leadership potential.
- You know how to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have minimum a bachelor degree or equivalent education with relevant work experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in planning (experience in customer service or export does not count), more years of experience are preferred.
- You are fluent in German and at least advanced in English.
- Youpreferably have basic knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP BW.
- Youpreferably have gone through a SAP implementation at least once.
- Youhave good knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word.
- Youhave very good knowledge of MS Excel.
If you have a ‘can do’ attitude, team spirit and agility, we are looking forward to hearing from you!