Job Number: 160007CU)
“Working together and standing apart”
Nestec, Vevey, Switzerland 3 years contract, 100%
To complete our CLGO Business Solutionsdepartment we are currently looking for a Business Analyst. Your main mission will be to be the trusted partner of the General services team in enhancing/implementing processes and solutions to enable Nestlé to make the difference.
- Collect, understand and challenge business requirements. Be responsible of analyzing and delivering solutions to meet/exceeed business expectations
- Ensure flawless execution of solutions lifecycle management
- Coordinate projects with service providers to deliver solutions first time right, in expected timeline and budget
- Simplify, standardize and modernize the portofolio of solutions
- Build trusted relationships with the Business, GSO and external service prodivers
- Adapt and apply security and compliance policies
- Proactively explore new solutions, perform benchmark, propose new processes and solutions to make the difference
Education and experience
- Project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated business relationship skills and generic IS/IT skills
- Exposure to matrix organizations and business / project multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communication skills and capability to deal with various level of Management
- Excellent spoken/written English and French essential for this role.
- Good stakeholder management, budget management, analysis and implementation skills
Show us that you have strong service orentiation and ability to work in a diverse and demanding environment. Your good communication and interpersonal skills is what will set you apart from other candidates. Your affinity with technology and your ability to come up with new innovative ideas is key in order to succeed in your position. Your ability to drive, mobilize people and get things done will greatly contribute to your teams success. If you think you have a team spirit and you can manage and challenge priorities we look forwared to hearing from you . Apply atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.
Primary Location: Switzerland-VD-Vevey
Organization: Nestlé Business Services
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2016, 1:10:50 PM