GLOBE Digital Roll-out Project Manager
“I want constant challenges and the training to tackle them”
Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland 2 years period of time contract, act. Rate 100%
The Digital Services Unit (DSU) has the mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Digital platforms and Capabilities to win in Digital Marketing and eCommerce, creating and running end-to-end Digitial Services and Solutions, touching billions of consumers everywhere in the world.
The strategic focus spans across key areas such as Digital presence on web and mobile, eCommerce and Omni-channel, Social media listening, enaging and publishing, Personalized Consumer Experiences and advanced CRM , Digital Consumer Analytics, Programmatic media, including upcoming areas such as IoT, connected products and services.
To complete the DSU Nespresso Program, we are currently looking for aDigital Roll-out Project Manager.
Your responsibility will be to manage a development or deployment project as profiled above to ensure it delivers expected value to the Business partner, on time, on budget, on scope, on quality; adhering to GLOBE established by Project Management methodologies. You will manage the project's budget and therefore be responsible to structure the project, plan and budget, execute, monitor and control it and finally close it. As part of this, you will be responsible to manage risks, quality and procurement; lead the project team and be the person that project resources report directly to for the execution of the project tasks they are allocated.
Responsible for the delivery of assigned projects to its team on time, budget, quality, scope with controled risks, based on the strategy defined by the Omni-Channel Solutions Manager.
Manage project issues as first point of escalation of the project managers of its team.
Ensure the quality of Project Manager deliverables, by ensuring the respect of Project Management best practices
Coach and mentor Project Managers and drive the exchange of project-related information/lesson learned within the Project Managers community.
- Manage the Project Managers assignment via the Project Portfolio Management tool, follow-up staffing KPI and escalate risks and conflicts to the resource pool manager.
- Manage the stakholder relationship for the projects assigned to your team.
- Develop high performing teams and in alignement with the People process cycle. (create the context, select talent, develop people, drive performance, recognize achievements)
- Secure delivery of expected quality through careful handover to IS Support organization and to Business Stakeholders via appropriate documentation, training and coaching to the relevant stakeholders
Education and experience
- Project management background (at least 3-5 years), including successful project delivery
- Proven experience in Digitial solutions (e.g. eCommerce, Mobile, Retail experience would be a plus)
- Degree in Information Systems Management or similar (EPF ,HES, HEC or University)
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
Show us that you are a teamplayer and you are able to work effectively in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your leadership skills, which will be your main assets for this position.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you at www.nestlé.com/jobs!
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please read our Nestlé Corporate Business Principles on www.nestle.com.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.