Public Affairs Trainee
Public Affairs Trainee(
Job Number: 160007I7)
Public Affairs Trainee
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Nestlé Suisse SA, Vevey, Switzerland 6 months’ contract,100%
To reinforce the Corporate Affairs Department of our Operating Company Nestlé Suisse SA we are currently looking for a Public Affairs Trainee.
Your main mission will be to support to daily business in Public Affairs and contribute (content/design) to intranet pages as well as to other communication platforms of the Coporate Affairs Team.
- Support development of internal communication activities for Corporate Affairs. Contribute to content & design of Corporate Affairs intranet site and other internal communication platforms
- Monitor selected national political matters/topics, update respective issue sheets
- Contribute to working basis of Corporate Affairs Dept, e.g. stakeholder mapping, analyze voting results, edit/update position papers, edit/update corporate presentations
- Contribute to the development of issue specific stakeholder maps and action plans on a case by case basis
- Further tasks to support operational efficiency of the Corporate Affairs Team (e.g. support/assist preparation of Public Affairs Board meetings, support organization of events/meetings)
Education and experience
- University Degree in Political Science, International Affairs, Economics
- Public Affairs educational background
- Work experience acquired in Public Administration, International Organization, Public Affairs Function in the private Sector would be an advantage
- Interest in communication next to high interest in Swiss political matters
- French mother tongue, fluent in German and English
Show us that you have strong and good communication skills. Your ability to work in a network with focus on results and proactive cooperation will contribute to your success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.
Primary Location: Switzerland-VD-La Tour-de-Peilz
Organization: Société Produits Nestlé
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 8:38:22 AM