Text & Design Coordinator
Text & Design Coordinator(
Job Number: 160007EH)
Text & Design Coordinator
“Single-minded purpose and wide-ranging choice”
Nestlé Health Science, Lausanne Temporary contract (6 months), 100%
Starting date: ASAP
Nestlé Health Science is an innovative company driven by a pioneering vision. By creating a new model between the traditional food and pharma industries, it aims to shape a different approach to disease prevention and treatment designed for the modern age. Solutions based on personalized and science-based nutrition have the opportunity to offer a compelling and cost effective solution to many of today’s chronic and acute medical conditions and diseases.
Combining excellent detail-orientation and problem solving skills, you will be responsible for ensuring coordination of the artwork preparation.
- Manage the packaging artwork projects in close cooperation with affiliates, International Regulatory Affairs and Marketing departments, Production sites and external artwork suppliers.
- Liaise and coordinate with the different stakeholders per project, potentially from the Text development stage.
- Brief external artwork suppliers on new labels and/or any modifications required to existing artworks.
- Rigorous checking that modifications are made according to the requests and that NHSc label guidelines are respected.
- Send created/updated artworks to the necessary stakeholders for approval or summarizing of further modifications.
- Follow-up each intermediate due dates and make sure the final delivery date is met and track workflow with relevant tools.
- Maintain and propose improvements to the Labelling process.
- Maintain relevant translation glossaries, content management tools.
- Input all data in the follow-up reporting in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute actively in the various tasks required of the team (weekly meetings, updating of Global processes and tools, team building and trainings, partaking and presenting in internal workshops).
Education and experience
- Relevant diploma/certificate in packaging / printing industry or Marketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an international environment dealing with project management
- Experience in Prepress, Design or Printing Industry would be considered a strong advantage
- A similar experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry, international project coordination and workflow management would be strong assets
- Proficiency in English, any other language would be an asset
Show us that you enjoy the complexity of multicultural communication and influencing processes. What will really set you apart is the ability to demonstrate excellent service orientation and communication skills. You will need to be rigorous and able to keep calm, while dealing with tight deadlines. If you are passionate about this position and want to make a difference to our performance, apply atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Primary Location: Switzerland-VD-Lausanne
Organization: Nestlé Business Services
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2016, 12:51:42 PM