Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Graphic and Interaction Design Trainee - Young Graduate
“Working together and standing apart”
Nestec S.A., Vevey, Switzerland Fixed term contract 1 year, act. rate 100%
Nestlé is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
To complete our team, we are currently looking for a Graphic Design Trainee.
As a Graphic Design Trainee you will actively contribute to several projects in the Corporate Identity and Design department by assisting the project manager as junior art director.
· Conceptualize and develop innovative visual and interactive communications that maintain brands and company innovative and consistent.
· Assist the Corporate Identity & design team with graphic design, typesetting, and creative execution for corporate campaigns, publications, presentation material and events to ensure a coherent and cohesive visual identity.
· Ensure a high level of analysis and creativity in the work delivered.
· Responsible in creating appealing presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint for senior management.
· Facilitate and improved digital methodology for both; internal and external corporate visual communications.
· Contribute to improved digital methodology for fast transition to print to on screen communications for both internal and external stakeholders.
· Assist to manage the art collection, the internal department archive system for imagery and files.
· Assess and help to manage the internal computers network.
Education and experience
Show us that you are an enthusiastic and great team player with a creative thinking and high motivation. Your great communication and organization skills, detail-orientation and willingness to learn are key criteria for your success. Your spirit of initiative, your high level of independence and autonomy as well as your ability to work under high level of pressure will set you apart from the other candidates. If you are passionate about people, cultures and communication and want to make a difference to our company’s performance, please apply at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.