Senior Engineering Specialist
“Professional qualifications and personal qualities”
Nestlé Product Technology Centre Beverage (NPTC), Orbe, Switzerland temporary role, 2 years
act rate 100%
The Nestlé Product Technology Centre Beverage in Orbe is the leading Nestlé Coffee and Beverages Competence Centre that develops products, production processes and delivery systems for in-home and out-of-home consumption.
To complete our Site Engineering team, we are currently looking for an Engineering Specialist.
As an Engineering Specialist, you will create value in R&D supporting the Pilot Plant in Operations.
You will have to deliver in time, in budget with the defined scope and with zero waste the investment required (CAPEX).
- In the design stage and during the Project Charter preparation, it will be necessary to develop an estimation to make the project.
- Define clearly with the final user the scope of the project to avoid scope creeping and an endless project because of lack of final acceptance from the final user.
- Deliver projects in time defined and accepted by the final user and steering committee.
- All projects should be executed with philosophy beyond zero accident delivering products as less aggressive as possible to the environment in compliance beyond local regulations.
- Executing CAPEX projects in the framework of the project foundation following the Early Management Methodology as pillar of TPM.
- Supporting operations in Pilot Plant using the tools of other TPM pillars such as Focus Improvement and Planned Maintenance.
Education and experience
- Diploma in Engineering, Mechanical, Process, Chemical or similar.
- Experience in a food /fast paced environment is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal/teamwork skills
- Written and oral communication skills (including presentations in front of stakeholders).
- From 3 to 5 years in Project Management with proven track records (not less that CHF 3M)
- Experience in construction, mechanical installation, industrial or process projects, managing budget & safety on site.
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of French (other languages are advantageous).
Show us that you enjoy evolving in a challenging environment and that you are open and flexible person. You also have the capacity to solve problems and find solutions. The ability to work in teams and a leadership mindset will be key elements to your and our success. If you are able to influence on others and if you have self-motivation, please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com