I want to work for a company that thinks big
but doesn’t make me feel small
As you may have heard, Nestlé is launching the Global Youth Initiative - GYI; in this frame, some opportunities will rise in the coming months. Do you want to be part of it?
Are you a talented and dynamic student looking for a professionalexperience?
Do you want to add to your career path a true hands-onadventure?
Do you want exposurein a diverse environment operating in various functions and categories?
Then read further!
NESTLE, the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company is exactly what you are looking for. In Switzerland, Nestlé is represented by
· 11'000 employees, 80 nationalities
· 10 distribution centres, 4 R&D centres
· 10 factories producing an unrivalled portfolio of brands and high quality products such as NESPRESSO, THOMY, NESQUIK, CAILLER Chocolates and MÖVENPICK Ice cream.
We will offer you the opportunity to join our company by applying for internship in Research & Development and Sciencein Switzerland. We would aim at developing your skills and offer you a chance to expand yourself in one of our businesses.
What we will offer:
· Different internships for young graduates, in relation with your Life Sciences studies
· A first or additional experience in an innovation company, willing to enhance our customers lives
· An exposure in our units and markets in Switzerland
· Ability to explore different parts of the company such as R&D centres, in one of our factories and/or our head offices
To be an R&D/SCIENTIFIC intern represents the opportunity to make an impact from day one and it is an ideal training ground to increase your knowledge. This is why we are looking for outstanding personalities.
What you will ideally need:
· Studies in Life Sciences
· English is required for positions at our International Headquarters, and German and/or French for our units operating on the Swiss market
· Good experimental, analytical and organizational skills, curiosity, courage and flexibility
· Excellent communication skills and team spirit
· Flexible to work across Switzerland
By applying to this talent pool you will receive an e-mail each time we are opening a new position in Research & Development and Science. If a unique opportunity appeals to you, please apply on-line! Share your complete CV as well as your motivation letter, and help us to understand your needs by answering to all our pre-screening questions in the following application process. We will back to you if your profile matches with the positions pre-requisites. Click and apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you!