R&D Project Manager in Breakfast Cereals
“I want to develop products that delight consumers”
CPW R&D, Orbe, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
CPW S.A is a highly successful dynamic joint venture between Nestlé & General Mills, producing & distributing Nestlé breakfast cereals and cereal bars worldwide since 1990. CPW’s main innovation Centre is located in Orbe, Switzerland with around 90 people of various nationalities. Across the world CPW directly employs 4500 staff. “The Power of the Big and Spirit of the Small” is the operating principle of Cereal Partners Worldwide
To complete our core brands team, we are looking for a R&D Project Manager in Breakfast Cerealswho will lead the development and improvement of new and existing products from development to start-up through formulation and process changes, and manage R&D project while using consumer insights and intuition to develop products that delight consumers (50%).
You will also drive the project portfolio analysis for R&D (25%), and support the UK strategy meetings (25%).
- Manage in full autonomy complex New product Development, Renovation, Cost Improvement and/or Technology projects (local market, regional and global).
- Design, organize and execute pilot plant trials, factory trials and start-ups.
- Produce prototypes samples for review or consumer learning
- Represent and advocate on behalf of R&D in cross-functional Project meetings (with Marketing, Operations, Finance).
- Ensure alignment on project deliverables and timing
- Lead the prioritization sessions, coordinating the portfolio updates for the whole CPW R&D Supports the strategy meetings and NPD meetings with the UK business
Education and experience
- Master in Food Science or Technology or equivalent
- Previous R&D Project Management experience in new product development (min 5 years)
- Experienced in working with business teams
- Working experience in food industry and fast paced environment
- Experience in Cereal is an asset
- Portfolio management experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
Show us that you have the excellent organization and prioritization skills coupled with a good resilience to time pressure we are looking for. Your ability to deal with various stake holders (Marketing, Operations, NRA…) and your ability to work in various environments (R&D, factory, HQ) will set you apart from other candidates. If you can see yourself in theR&D Project Manager in Breakfast Cerealsrole above, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories, 34 Product Technology Centres & R&D centres worldwide in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.