Global Operator Strategic Account Manager
“I want to work for a company with principles, not just profits”
Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland Permanentcontract, act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
In this position you will actively drive growth through Global Strategic Account Management focusing on caterer & facility management companies, in close collaboration with HQ teams & Office Key Account Managers in our markets.
- Support HQ Strategy team to build P&L and value proposition for operators as well as dedicated tools to support management of machines, coffee & services.
- Identify best practices on operator management to be used for international agreements.
- Develop and execute a strategy for offices that are not yet global customers: stakeholder mapping, identification of decision making processes, identification of existing business at market level.
- Develop Multi-years Global Strategic Account Plans within Operators to be followed-up and executed at global, regional and market level: activations and promotions, additional venues, product presentation, customization of visibility elements.
- Develop the Operators Key Account Managers community.
- Develop the ultimate consumer experience in Offices per Global Strategic Account.
- Participate, and when needed actively drive, innovation projects that allow us to build competitive gaps in for coffee, machines, new concepts and services.
Education and experience
- Having minimum 7 years of experience in commercial role. An experience with Caterer or Facility Management companies is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Communication implementation, based on customer and consumer insights.
- Transformed market sizing into customer segment strategy.
- Developed multi-years Key Account Plans for complex customers with multiple layers of decision making.
Show us that you have a strategic mindset combined with excellent communication skills. To succeed in this role you will need to be pragmatic and results oriented. Your strong interpersonal skills, your ability to come up with new innovative ideas and your strong leadership attitude is what will set you apart from other candidates. If you are willing to grow in dynamic and challenging environment and if you want to make a difference to our performance, apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.