As you may have heard, Nestlé is launching the Global Youth Initiative - GYI; in this frame, some opportunities will rise in the coming months. Do you want to be part of it?
Are you a talented and dynamic student looking for a professionalexperience?
Do you want to add to your career path a true hands-onadventure?
Do you want exposurein a diverse environment operating in various functions and categories?
Then read further!
NESTLE, the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company is exactly what you are looking for. In Switzerland, Nestlé is represented by
· 11'000 employees, 80 nationalities
· 10 distribution centres, 4 R&D centres
· 10 factories producing an unrivalled portfolio of brands and high quality products such as NESPRESSO, THOMY, NESQUIK, CAILLER Chocolates and MÖVENPICK Ice cream.
We will offer you the opportunity to join our company by applying for an internship in Marketing & Salesin Switzerland. We would aim at developing your skills and offer you a chance to expand yourself in one of our businesses.
What we will offer:
· Different internships for young graduates, in relation with your marketing & sales studies
· A first or additional experience in an innovation company, willing to enhance our customers lives
· An exposure in our business units and markets in Switzerland
· A chance to take part in different marketing projects
To be a MARKETING intern represents the opportunity to make an impact from day one and it is an ideal training ground to increase your knowledge. This is why we are looking for outstanding personalities.
What you will ideally need:
· Currently studying in Economics or Business Administration, Marketing
· English is required for positions at our International Headquarters, and German and/or French for our units operating on the Swiss market
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Curiosity, courage and flexibility
· team spirit
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
By applying to this talent pool you will receive an e-mail each time we open a new position in Marketing and Sales. If a unique opportunity appeals to you, please apply on-line! Share your complete CV as well as your motivation letter, and help us to understand your needs by answering to all our pre-screening questions in the following application process. We will back to you if your profile matches with the positions pre-requisites. Click and apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you!