Medical Director Pediatric Care
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
NHSc, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act rate 100%
Are you ready to join a transformational company in healthcare? Nestlé Health Science is an innovative and fundamentally different type of company: a health science company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional therapy to change the management of health for consumers, patients and our partners in healthcare. Nestlé Health Science is accelerating the development of its established portfolio of consumer and medical nutrition brands and is investing in research and partnerships to build a pipeline of truly novel therapeutic nutrition.
Your main mission as a Medical Director Pediatric Care will be to lead the development and implementation of clinical development strategies for the Business Area Category(ies) under your responsibility, in alignment with the NHSc business strategy, to support successful market and patient access for NHSc products. You will drive design, execution, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in collaboration with R&D, Regulatory, Market Access and Commercial functions of the Pediatric Care division.
- Develop and execute portfolio clinical strategies for both product development and life cycle management, in support of the Category business objectives.
- Develop clinical development plans driven by intended use (claims) and value propositions. Ensure their integration into Evidence Development Plans, together with Epidemiology, Regulatory and Market Access
- Drive design of clinical trials and support the evaluation and dissemination of their results: Contribution to statistical analysis plans; Review of clinical trial reports; Publication in peer-reviewed journals and scientific conferences
- Ensure that all procedures are fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements and organize management of serious adverse events
- Serve as senior clinical expert to Regulatory Agencies, submissions and reviews, and to Payers decision making committees
- Be the Company interface to the pediatric clinical development and medical community, including experts, practitioners and other stakeholders
- Bring the perspective of the patients and patient-associations into the R&D, Medical, and Business strategies
- Disseminate science, value propositions and claims, placing patient and clinician needs at the center (patient centricity, health care professionals relevance)
Education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of pediatric medicine to support NHSc vision and identification of opportunities
- M.D. certified in Pediatricswith minimum of 10 years of experience in Clinical Development (pharma, biotech, diagnostics, medtech, nutrition)
- Experience with design and management of clinical trials
- Knowledge of relationship building with external partners and cross-functional internal teams to execute clinical development programs
- Expertise in medical writing and verbal communication (protocols, clinical reports, regulatory submission documents, peer-reviewed publications, scientific meetings)
Show us that you have entrepreneurial spirit and that you are initiative taker. Your excellent communication skills adapted to various audiences and the way you will manage complex issues in various situations will set you apart among the other candidates. If you feel you can make a difference to our performance please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com