Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer (
Job Number: 160007YO )
Senior Graphic Designer
“I want to work with like-minded people and still feel I’m one of a kind”
Nestlé HQ, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
We are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designerto join our Corporate Identity & Design department. As a Senior Graphic Designer you will contribute to conceptualize and develop innovative designs that maintain brands and company consistency.
- Ensure a high level of creativity in all work delivered, quality of work and style is cohesive and meets the communication objectives.
- Ensure that our creative outlook and quality of execution are cutting edge and ahead of industry competitors.
- Ensure compelling coherence between the narrative and form.
- Assist the Corporate Identity & design team with production and art direction for corporate campaigns, publications, Power Point presentations for senior management and events to ensure accurate creative execution.
- Provide creative input and art direction to design style, including typography, layout, imagery and moving images.
- Work with social media and PR departments to ensure that visual concepts are cohesive and consistent with the brand’s image.
- Facilitate idea sharing and communications across internal teams including, marketing and senior leaders with regards to the visual presence of the brand.
- Assess and help to manage the internal computers network
Education and experience
- 5-8 years graphic design experience
- Proven print and online experience, WEB is an advantage
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative outlook and design
- Excellent ability to judge creative concepts to ensure brand cohesiveness and brand strategy
- Strong typographical and color matching skills
- Excellent knowledge in design, communications trends and industry standards
- Proficiency in Adobe CS5+ In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and PowerPoint, basic Microsoft Office application knowledge.
- Familiar with on line publication, digital mobile device and creative execution
- Fluent in English . French is a plus
Show us that you are a team-worker and great communicator with strong organizational and stress management skills. Your strong details orientation, your ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects will be key assets to your and our success. If you are interested in joining Nestlé as Senior Graphic Designer, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs and share with us your portfolio.
Primary Location : Switzerland-VD-Vevey
Job : Public Relations/Communications
Organization : Nestec S.A.
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Dec 13, 2016, 5:04:23 PM