Packaging Platform Specialist
“I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally”
Nestlé Purina Petcare Europe, Noisel, France Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
NPP EMENA has created in 2014 its European Center for Operations Excellence, which has brought together experts from several countries in Product Development, Engineering, Quality Management, Procurement and Project Management.
At Nestlé Purina Petcare, we are passionately committed to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere. Today, Nestlé Purina Petcare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. We offer an attractive and dynamic work environment with a high focus on developing people.
Our Product Platform is active across Europe and responsible for innovation and product performance for products that will be manufactured across our 14 factories.
In order to achieve always more challenging projects in a pet welfare environment and within the respect of Nestlé people core values, we are looking for a:
Packaging Platform Specialist
- Lead packaging development and maintenance projects for our Snack portfolio being in charge for the Primary, Secondary packaging / multipacking packaging menu.
- Collaborate closely with packaging material suppliers and co-manufacturers to drive our innovation, sustainable and savings roadmap.
- Developing suppliers and ensure proper risk management and growth of NPPE.
- Drive within your responsibility simplification based on your strong End-to-End thinking.
- Support Engineering to build the Packaging Technology platform delivering innovation and savings.
- Coach and develop packaging specialists within the factories to help us realizing our innovation roadmap in the shop floor.
Education and experience
- MSc / BSc in packaging or print technology, engineering, materials science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in packaging R&D or packaging operations within a FMCG industry or packaging material manufacturer/converter
- Open minded, willing to develop strong project management skills and lead project, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English; any other language like German, Polish, Hungarian and Russian are considered a nice to have.
Show us that you have the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to succeed in this role. We will reward your result focus and understanding of what we do with exceptional potential. If you are passionate about influencing others in embracing the change, please apply at www.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.