Senior Project Manager
“Incredible challenges and limitless potential”
Nestlé Purina PetCare EMENA, Noisiel, France Undefined period of time act rate 100%
Today, Nestle Purina PetCare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. At Nestle Purina PetCare, we are passionately committed to develop innovative solutions that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere.
In this growing and challenging environment, weare looking for a Senior Project Manager to strengthen our European Center of Operations Excellence in Noisiel. In addition, the Nestle area is an amazing historical site based on the river la Marne that fully represents a continuum between the past and the future and a unique working place.
In order to achieve always more challenging projects in a pet welfare environment and within the respect of Nestle people core values, we are looking for an:
Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading & managing Product/Packaging Development projects from the concept to the launch, which have major business impact for Nestlé Purina PetCare EMENA (Europe Middle East and North Africa). You will also be responsible for influencing cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within costs.
- Lead cross-function project teams composed of Marketing, R&D, Technical Community, Regulatory, Planning, production sites, finance, and engineer
- Ensure alignment across the different functions of the project team (up to 20 team members)
- Lead projects from concept to delivery, including risks and mitigation plans
- Lead post-launch project reviews in order to drive continuous improvement
- Lead steering committee including Senior Management in order to communicate project status, risk, risk mitigation alternatives
- Lead key R&D projects and representing their status to the R&D Senior Management in Europe and in USA.
- Develop cross-functional project plans, alternatives solutions in collaboration with project teams.
- Manage changes in project scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing)
- Identify & communicate resource requirements and constraints to deliver projects in due time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain project documentation to meet Nestlé standards.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of Project Management (from concept to product launch) track record in any Industry (New Product Development, Product Life Cycle or Technology Transfers, Logistic, Process management, finance, restructuration, acquisition )
- Understanding of Marketing, Application, Manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge either life science or food processing
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Fluent in English
- Able to bring Project Management tools and best practices
- Willingness to relocate in France, Noisiel
Education and other Experience
- University degree in Food, Life Science or Pharmacy
- Experience in Supply Chain or Project Management
- PetFood and PetCare knowledge is an asset
- PMI Certification or equivalent diploma is an asset
- Other European language is a plus
Show us that you have the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, that you are good at problem solving and risk assessment and that you are a highly collaborative person to succeed in this role. We will reward your result focus and understanding of what we do with exceptional potential. If you are passionate about influencing others in embracing the change, apply in English
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 454 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.