Reporting & Analytics Business Excellence
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
Nespresso SA, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Your main mission will be to liaise with business functions to understand critical business Reporting & Analytics requirements, define and implement the governance, strategy & framework to ensure Reporting & Analytics within Nespresso is of high quality, shared, valued as an asset and used to contribute to organisational goals.
- Facilitate key decisions and add definitions to the Enterprise Glossary
- Act as the cross-functional and cross-Market Project Manager for the Transition to Nestlé Standard Solutions and new initiatives
- Ensure cross-function and cross-project alignment (measurement, classification, data source, etc.) and provide guidance and support as required
- Identify Change Impacts and support Change Management activities
- Define & Implement the Nespresso Business Analytics Governance to ensure Reports and Dashboards are shared amongst businesses and Markets
- Secure testing quality of new releases in collaboration with all parties involved
- Provide user guidance, documentation and training material
Education and experience
- Experience in managing business processes mapping and documenting guidelines and procedures
- Experience in Project Management
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Knowledge of SAP Business Object, Reporting and Dashboard design tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Strong validation skills – ability to stay in alignment with stakeholders and management
- Fluent in Enlgish and Frensh, any other language is a plus
Show us that you have strong communication skills. Your ability to coordinate different tasks and work comfortable will lead your team to success. You have good resilience to pressure and you stay calm in difficult situation.If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunitythen applyin Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.