“Market-leading products and headline-making projects”
Nespresso Suisse, Paudex, Switzerland Undefined period of time,act. rate 100%
Nespresso pioneered the portioned coffee segment and has been continuously innovating to deliver the highest quality coffee experiences to consumers worldwide. The company has transformed the coffee culture and become the reference for portioned coffee worldwide. We focus on both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business sales. Nespresso is strongly positioned in the most dynamic and fastest growing segment of the global coffee market. The strength of the brand, the quality of our coffees and our unique service offering provide us with exciting growth opportunities to further engage coffee lovers who demand authentic quality and moments of pleasure.
To complete our Marketing department, we are currently looking for an eCommerce Analyst.
As an eCommerce Analyst, you will build a holistic view of how consumers are engaging with all digital touch points through data and analytics. You will be responsible for applying those insights to inform the development of new business opportunities, identifying trends and supporting eChannel management and decision makers with research and reporting to accelerate data driven eBusiness decisions.
- Utilise multiple data sources and turn different data streams into a cohesive view of our customer to produce detailed digital business insights & analysis.
- Ensure the tracking of A/B & MV testing scenarios in partnership with the eCommerce Coordinator.
- Produce regular reporting and periodic research into key consumer segments and digital product usage.
- Define & Optimize main KPIs to support eChannels monitoring.
- Ensure that the relevant formulae are implemented based on historical data, seasonality & business variables.
- Maintain & adjust the forecasting based on actual results & key learnings throughout the year.
- Assist in the definition and ensure the tracking of business targets for the Channel.
Education and experience
- Degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance required
- 5 years of experience with web/mobile analytics, metrics gathering, reporting and analysis
- 3 years of experience with A/B and MV testing management
- Advanced proficiency in predictive modeling, forecasting and other statistical analyses
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Site Catalyst, Excel, Cognos and related data-analysis software
- Advanced eCRM expertise
- Experience in a multi national, cross channel environment a plus
- Fluent in English and in French
Show us that you have the curiosity and the ability to generate creative ideas and to work in a multi-cultural environment. You are an analytical, rigorous and disciplined person. Your pragmatic and results orientation mindset is what will set you apart among the other candidates. If you also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com