Brand Manager THOMY
Brand Manager THOMY(
Job Number: 16000761)
Brand Manager THOMY
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
Nestlé Suisse, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time, act rate 100%
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with an annual turnover of 83.6 billion Swiss francs and more than 328’000 employees worldwide. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
To reinforce our Business Unit Culinary we are currently looking for a Brand Managerfor the iconic Brand THOMY, to act as a category guardian, defining the marketing activation & communication plan as well as managing the portfolio through innovation and renovation.
- Analyze the competitive environment, consumers and shoppers and develop relevant insights to create the ability to win with convincing leader strategies.
- Be responsible and manage 5 years Marketing Plan and manage product launches and time to market cross-teams under the responsibility of Group Brand Manager.
- Define & implement the activation and communication plan for one of THOMY’s product categories
- Lead the innovation & renovation process
- Take full responsibility for our brand integrity and presentation across all routes to market.
- Play a leading role within a functional team, interacting daily with Sales, R&D, External agencies
Education and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing (Senior) and 2 years in other functions ideally gained in Sales in a FMCG business ideally food.
- Economical university degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in German, English and French.
Show us that you are open-minded, results focus and have strong creative skills. Your positive attitude and ability to encourage others for change will set you apart among the other candidates. Your ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as individually will be strongly appreciated in our fast-pace environment. If you want to make a difference to our performance, please apply in Englishatwww.nestle.com/jobs.
Primary Location: Switzerland-VD-Vevey
Organization: Société Produits Nestlé
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 11:19:09 AM